Donnerstag, 28. Februar 2013

# 456 have you seen my tumblrs already?

I am absolutely obsessed with consuming and collecting visual impressions.

So it was only a matter of time before I finally got myself a tumblr blog as normally I always used to hold myself back from flooding my blog with random pictures, people, stories in order to keep something like a continuity.

But now I can channel all of this inspiration, and because I have such amounts of pictures to share I did not only get one tumblr - I got four. :D

Enjoy peeps, x



alinaperle.tumblr.com

My main tumblr where I post anything that strikes my eye, from photography, paintings and illustrations to cutezzz animalz and quotes.







fashionextravaganza.tumblr.com

Here I post anything that is related to fashion and haute couture.








youlookgoodbabe.tumblr.com

Whenever I stumble upon a person I find aesthetic, whether it's because of their beauty or style, I post them here.





Keine Kommentare:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...